Thursday, July 11, 2013

Selena Gomez Leaves Interview Hastily


Selena Gomez stayed in the German capital yesterday to promote their new "NEO" collection. In an interview, the singer chatted the inside story about family and her image change - until the Justin Bieber came about

Ex-"Disney" star Selena Gomez (20) seems to want not yet publicly express their love comeback. In an interview with "tough" the "Come & Get It" hitmaker broke off the interview just as the conversation was directed to Justin Bieber (19). "Moreover, I say nothing. I would like to just talk about my collection. Thank you for the interview," said the brunette beauty.


The 20-year-old had previously spoken very pleased about their new "NEO" collection, her family and the image changes. About her just born little sister she gushed: "She's so beautiful, she's perfect, she has completely changed my life - and has also strengthened the cohesion of my family."

Your image change from teen idol to sexy vamp declared Selena Gomez: 'You have to decide which person you want to be and the search after that I have until now not been completed I do not want to talk negatively about my old image I'm still person of that time, only an older version. " On one point, however, the actress does not seem to be an adult: in their on / off relationship with teen heartthrob Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment