Saturday, April 27, 2013

Shannen Doherty Dancing With The Stars 2010

Shannen Doherty Dancing With The Stars
Shannen Doherty Dancing With The Stars - Actress Shannen Doherty became the first celebrity eliminated from the reality show "Dancing With The Stars on Tuesday (30/3/2010), after dropping viewers option to the television series Baywatch star, Pamela Anderson.

Doherty and Anderson into two celebrities who are at the bottom in the list of participants in the contest even though the day before they got a pretty good score from the judges.

Doherty said bluntly, his chance at a reality show featuring the dancing ability of the participants it was over. Serious accident that befell her dancing partner, Mark Ballas, a professional dancer, she must be willing to make eliminated from the contest.

"I think dancing is not my area of ​​expertise. I'm an actress and I just wanted to act, "said the woman born in Tennessee, USA, 12 April 1971.

"I'm dancing for my father. I've tried to do my best. It's meant, my partner suffered an injury that has sidelined him for six weeks. Honestly, I do not want to do it (dance) without Mark, "said Doherty who played in the television series Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed.

Images Gallery of Shannen Doherty Dancing With The Stars 2010


Shannen Doherty Dancing With The Stars on Training Session
Shannen Doherty Dancing With The Stars on Training Session

Shannen Doherty dances for dad on ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars'
Shannen Doherty performed her first Ballroom dance last night on ABC's Dancing with the Stars season 10, premier event.

Shannen - Dancing With The Stars
Shannen - Dancing With The Stars

Dancing With The Stars - Season 10 - Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas
Dancing With The Stars - Season 10 - Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas

Dancing With The Stars - Salsa- Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas
Dancing With The Stars - Salsa- Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas

No comments:

Post a Comment